Become a Partner Agency

How to Become a Partner

To distribute donated food, you can apply on behalf of your organization to become a partner with the River Valley Regional Food Bank.  In order to obtain an application to become a food bank member, a 501 (c)(3) IRS determination letter and/or church designation is required.  Once the application is completed, an Agency Relations site visit will follow.

Resources You Will Need

  • RVR Food Bank Brochure
  • Partner Agency Membership Application
  • Member Agency Contract

Next Steps…

We appreciate your interest, and look forward to hearing from you.  For more information, contact Tracy Engel or Ted Clemons at 479/785-0582